We can look into complaints about dental services provided by a dentist. If you have a complaint about the service or treatment you have received, but have been unable to resolve it with the dentist, we may be able to help.
Examples of the sorts of complaint we can look into include:
- receiving the wrong treatment or poor treatment;
- poor communication between you and the dentist;
- the dentist not making clear how much you have to pay for treatment;
- a delay that could have been avoided;
- faulty procedures, or the dentist failing to follow correct procedures;
- the dentist being unfair or biased;
- being given misleading or inadequate advice;
- the dentist being rude or not apologising for mistakes; and,
- the dentist not putting things right when something has gone wrong.